The Public Works Department (PWD) is in charge of facility support services, facility sustainment, restoration and modernization, and the planning and programming of major construction actions to include Military Construction (MILCON) and Japanese Facility Improvement Program (JFIP) projects. PWD also provides engineering and acquisition support and expertise, base support vehicles and equipment, energy conservation and utilities management, and maintains a Crane Certification Program. Through its Environmental Division Public Works provides all environmental coordination and program management oversight for Navy tenants within the Commander, Fleet Activities, Okinawa community to include, but not limited to, Hazardous Material and Hazardous Waste Program management, Pollution Prevention, above ground and below ground storage tank management, inspections and training, and spill response support.
Please click here for important notices!
Environmental Division NAVFAC FE PWD Okinawa
Click here for the Blue Brochure!
The Blue Brochure offers information regarding the classification of recyclables!
Drinking Water Systems on CFA Okinawa Facilities
2016 Consumer Confidence Report White Beach/Tengan Pier/Camp Shields/Awase (Japanese and English)
2015 Consumer Confidence Report for White Beach (English)
2015 Consumer Confidence Report for White Beach (Japanese)
2015 Consumer Confidence Report for Camp Shields (English)
2015 Consumer Confidence Report for Camp Shields (Japanese)
2015 Consumer Confidence Report for Awase (English)
2015 Consumer Confidence Report for Awase (Japanese)
2015 Consumer Confidence Report for Tengan Pier (English)
2015 Consumer Confidence Report for Tangan Pier(Japanese)
Work Request -- Procedures for Submitting a Work Request:
Emergencies (Phone Call Only)
After Duty Hours: 090-9789-9689
During Duty Hours: 634-9628
Urgent and Routine (Email only)
1. Contact your Command assigned Building Manager.
2. Building Manager completes the PWD Work Request Form.
3. Form is Emailed to the PWD Trouble Desk.
4. The Trouble Desk will return an email to the Building Manager with the assigned work order number.
5. Building Manager should log and track the assigned work order.
6. Urgent and routine requests to fix and restore existing property will be forwarded to the Maintenance Contractor and completed in 10 days (unless the repair is complex in nature or requires additional material not available).
7. New work and project work will be managed by PWD and prioritized with available funding.
1. Complete the vehicle request form and submit to PWD.
2. CFAO Driving Test Study Guide
Public Works Department Okinawa
PSC 480 BOX 1170
FPO AP 96370-1170
By Local Address:
NAVFAC Far East
Bldg #3573 Kadena Air Base
Kadena-cho Okinawa 904-0200
Trouble Desk 634-9628
After Hours Trouble Desk 090-9789-9689
Facilities Management 634-9632