Provide ID card/CAC support to all Service Members, Dependents, DoD Civilians, Contractors, and Retirees stationed/working for NAF Atsugi commands. To provide assistance for personnel updating their DEERS / RAPIDS accounts and to provide up to date information on the guidelines and instructions to issue official DOD identification cards.
Hours of Operation: updated on November 29, 2018
Monday-Friday - 0800-1520 Appointments Only (One ID card per time slot- One
CAC or One Dependent ID Card)
To make an appointment, please go to:
1. Select CONTINUE for Site Office Locator & Appointments
2. For Location, type ATSUGI
3. Select CSD ATSUGI. Do not select Camp Zama
4. Select MORE INFO
5. Scroll down to select SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
6. Select the desired day on the calendar
7. Scroll to the bottom to select the desired time
8. Complete the following information: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number,
9. Select SUBMIT
* Always bring 2 VALID forms of identification.
* All Documents must be original or certified copies. All foreign
documents must be translated in English by a third party.
* Dependents must be accompanied by the sponsor, or have Power of
Attorney, or a digitally signed DD Form 1172-2 (Jan 2017 revision).
* Minimum age limit for children is 10 years old. If the child needs an
ID for gate purposes, they can receive a DBIDS ID, if eligible.
* One ID card will be issued per appointment slot.
Lost or Stolen ID card:
* Must have original Security Statement.
* Two valid forms of identification (i.e. Passport, Driver's License,
Social Security Card, birth certificate, etc.).
* If two valid forms of identification cannot be provided, the Sponsor
must be accompanied by E7 or above to vouch for identity.
* SPOT LOA (DD Form 1172-2 will not be accepted, per USFJ policy 64-
* DD Form 2365 (If Emergency Essential)
* Two valid forms of ID
* If Dependents are receiving IDs, the following must be listed in
the Remarks Section of the SPOT LOA: Full name, DOB, Passport Number,
Country of Issuance, and Relationship to Sponsor. These items must be
listed or no ID will be issued, per UFSJ policy 64-100.
* DD Form 1172-2 (HR will provide this for you)
* Letter of Employment (HR will provide this for you)
* Two valid forms of identificationID CARD LIINKS:
ID card Self Service
RAPIDS Site Locator (RSL)
Trusted Associates Sponsorship Program (TASS)
Your feedback is always welcome.