The Fleet Activities Yokosuka Public Affairs Office supports public affairs polices and programs:
- Control news releases, press conferences, and interviews of significance.
- Controls the use of Navy produced material for screen television, radio, or print media; distribute information and participate in internal audience programs.
- Liaisons with Japanese and American media representatives covering Yokosuka Naval Base related stories and events.
- Manages the installation Community Relations program and coordinates community relation events.
- Operates, to include media programming, the base commander’s access television channel designed to distribute public information to base personnel through the Kanto Plain.
- Manages and produces the weekly My CFAY Weekly newsletter and a wide variety of base internal information via social media and Command Channel 45.1.
Seahawk Umitaka Online - https://seahawkumitaka.wordpress.com
Seahawk Umitaka Online Submissions - email@example.com
Commander’s Access Channel 45.1 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographic/Journalist Coverage Request: Event Coverage Request Form
Request for Studio Services: Studio Request Form
Yoko-Pon Request: Yoko-Pon Form
Follow FLEACT Yokosuka's Social Media Sites :
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/cfayokosuka
Flickr (Archive) - https://www.flickr.com/photos/fleact_yokosuka
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/fleetactivitiesyokosuka/
Twitter (Japanese) - https://twitter.com/FLEACT_Yokosuka
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/CFAYYokosuka
Follow us to keep up with news and events from the local area.
On Base: DSN: 243-3003
Off Base: 046-816-3003
Public Affairs Officer: 243-7436
Deputy Public Affairs Officer: 243-3279
Media/Community Relations: 243-5077
Portrait Photo Studio: 243-5974
Webmaster/Social Media: 243-5109